luctor et emergo. 
Sunday, March 12, 2006

responsibility. im being tested over again. it's me alone against it and there's no one here to help. okay im lying. there are so many people around me, offering their hands to me but i just can't accept any. im just, afraid. im afraid of a lot of things. i hate the feeling of knowing that you failed doing something. i've had enough failures in life and i don't intend to make more failures out of my failures. there's still a long way to go and there are still millions of potholes on the road. i wanna make the whole journey worthwhile and enjoy what life has to offer me. it'll get bumpier in the future and i gotta hold on tight.

i gotta dig for my 'the purpose driven life' book. it's time for some therapy.


Comments: Post a Comment

♥ aurora borealis ♥
life's too short for this part. i love God, my family and friends. art is love. layout by me so don't steal anything.

♥ other blogs ♥
cloudedlamindher coffee breaknadia.riliaceus.netmarkthehorizonstarranisememoirs of jenkurtkubinthe jon tibok showrockgeek.net

♥ archives ♥
stercus accidit.
si fecisti nega.
hodie mihi, cras tibi.

♥ tagboard ♥

Free Web Counter