tum podem extulit horridulum. 
Sunday, April 02, 2006

i received a message from an unknown through my ym and he/she said (well im guessing it's a she) something like this :
i don't think you are a suitable person for him. i don't think he likes you either so leave him alone. i like him very much so please don't get in my way.
the message wasn't exactly in pure english, it was more to the malaysian chinese style of speaking english. oookaay. im guessing him is my ex? yeah yeah whatever. if the message was meant to intimidate me, i don't think she did a good job ;] ninner ninner ninnnnerrrr. well you can have him if you want him so much. it's just the matter of if he wants you or not. if you like him so much then why don't you gather your vaginal juices and go talk to him? don't terrorise my life.


Comments: Post a Comment

♥ aurora borealis ♥
life's too short for this part. i love God, my family and friends. art is love. layout by me so don't steal anything.

♥ other blogs ♥
cloudedlamindher coffee breaknadia.riliaceus.netmarkthehorizonstarranisememoirs of jenkurtkubinthe jon tibok showrockgeek.net

♥ archives ♥
fabricati diem.
aja aja! fighting! (no this is not latin)
habetis bona deum.
=[
omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis.
age. fac ut gaudeam.
amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non ponitur.
angel.
<3.
luctor et emergo.

♥ tagboard ♥

Free Web Counter